These are the reasons you want to have an attorney like Andrew Boros:
- Andrew Boros has a reputation of extraordinary success
- Client satisfaction and aggressive advocacy.
- For civil cases – the primary goal and objective is to achieve the highest financial award for each client.
- For clients charged with a criminal offense, his primary goal and objective is for them to be declared not guilty of the charge.
- Dedicated and zealous advocate
- Spent the last 30 years fighting for the rights of his clients
- Respected by his colleagues, adversaries and judges as someone who knows the law.
- Working closely with his clients and applies the most creative and aggressive strategy to each case.
- An “AV” Martindale & Hubbel rated Attorney
- Served on the Florida Bar Civil Rules Committee
- Chaired Two terms on the local Florida Bar Ethics Committee
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the United States
- Admitted, Supreme Court of the State of Florida
- Admitted, Federal Court, United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Admitted, Federal Court, United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Admitted, 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, American Association for Justice, f/k/a Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Andrew H. Boros, Esq.
Attorney at Law
2333 Brickell Avenue, Suite A-1
Miami, Florida 33129
Phone: (305) 854-8689